3 years of education and training leading to a personal project for the future
At the completion of Middle School, the educational team considers:
- Individual Profile
- Results of MAP Growth
- Score of the Voltaire Certificate
…to construct for each student a Personal Guide Book, suggested to the family.
IBSA Secondary, tailor-made to build the future
3 academic options are available in high school. All three options are bilingual (a third language can be added) :
- English curriculum – Advanced French
- French-speaking curriculum – Advanced English
- Dual-language curriculum
IBSA Secondary diploma, the key to a bright future
The end of the secondary school, ends with the IBSA High School INITIATIVE & INNOVATION Diploma.
- Full range of options for access to listed universities and/or entrepreneurship
- The curriculum ensures the progressive development of the initiative and innovation skills to adapt positively to changing world.
- During high school, the professional and academic training of our students gives them the opportunity to choose the most appropriate personal next steps learning plan.